Hips EMS Trainer
- Self-training at home, in the gym and office.
- Ergonomic pad design enables great adhesiveness to the hips.
- Designed U shaped pad for hips.
- Electrical stimulation of the gluteal muscles.
- Slide the battery cover off
- Install 2PCS AAA battery correctly
- Attach the device onto the hips pad
- Remove the storage sheet
- Position the hips pad onto your hips
- Press the ON/INC button to turn on
- Press the program to choose your modes
- Exercise abdominal muscles, arm muscles, waist muscles, leg muscles.
- Muscle strength maintenance.
- The use of smart fitness equipment can help the muscle strength gradually recover.
- Consumes energy, burns too much fat.
- Open the battery cover, insert 2pcs batteries.
- Put the device on the gel pad by the snap on button.
- Put the electrode pad on your body.
- Push the ON button to start, then select Mode by pressing Program.
- Push the ON/INC button several times to carefully increase the intensity.